The rebranding, which started with the agency's headquarters in New York in March, is aimed at presenting the digital agency as one with greater focus on creative technology.
It's understood that as general digital work is now part and parcel of sister agency DDB Worldwide's offering, Tribal is keen to position itself higher up the value chain.
We wanted to fine-tune Tribal’s role and positioning within the DDB Worldwide Communications Group,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events