“Overall, scores weren’t great across the board. Strong performances were heavily driven by digital people, which is great, but there’s a need to upskill marketers across the board,” Kenneth Andrew, marketing director, greater Asia-Pacific, Microsoft Advertising told Campaign yesterday.
Digital marketing know-how, continued Andrew, could not be ignored by industry professionals, even if they weren’t officially digital marketers’. “Agencies and clients alike need to be able to understand the capabilities at their disposal. To...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events