Spring Festival is a time when Chinese families, separated vast distances by the stark differences in economic opportunities in different parts of the country, come together. Car app Didi predicts a boom in the use of its Hitch service for people carpooling home during the world’s largest annual mass migration.
These reunions are often fraught, however, as families are forced to confront differences in values. This year’s Chinese New Year ads again address the rough...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events