In this installment of our series of interviews with female leaders in Japan, Barry Lustig of Cormorant Group speaks to Tomoko Akizawa of Edelman. Akizawa, who spent many of her formative years in the US, is deputy MD and director of technology and digital and joined the company in 2012. We draw on her bicultural background to ask for a perspective on Japanese communication styles in an international context.
Did you grow up overseas...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events