Recent events have highlighted an interesting quirk of human nature. Fundamentally, we seem to either think people are just like us see what advertisers think normal’ people get up to or that they are completely and irreconcilably different witness the incredulity and emotionality between opposing parties in Brexit or the recent US elections.
We live bubble-like lives, with some people on the inside like me and others on the outside not like me....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events