While AR and VR have grabbed the headlines, 2016 was a year where both agencies and brands in China harvested the power of data and marketing automation, opines Calvin Wong, director of research and analytics for Asia, at Golin.
Firms have been “combining traditional mobile data, public datasets and new data points from smart IoT devices to improve the targeting and resonance of their message”.
Big data and its corresponding analytics...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events