This column is in response to The Flash ad is dead Are you ready for the HTML5 interactive era, by Sizmek's Jordan Khoo, published here on 12 August.
Update On 28 August Google officially announced that its Chrome browser will stop autoplaying Flash ads as of 1 September.
I won’t recap the events here as the 'death of Flash' has been extensively covered in both mainstream and industry press. Let’s...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events