Globalisation has had a rapid and irreversible impact on consumers in Asia Pacific. Small rural villages are now no strangers to global brands, western fashions can be bought from chain stores across the region and international celebrities can be followed by anyone with an internet connection.
But while international’ holds a very real allure for consumers in many of Asia's markets, there is also an underlying counter phenomenon. Despite being open to exciting new global...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events