At 25, WPP is still characterised by the restlessness of its founder, Sir Martin Sorrell - and nowhere is this more apparent than in Asia-Pacific. The company is today arguably the most 'Asian' of the holding companies, dwarfing its nearest rival, Omnicom, thanks to Sorrell's relentless pursuit of growth in developing markets. Although noted in the west for his pessimism, Sorrell is eternally bullish on the network's prospects in this region.
As the group was assembled,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events