Editor's note This article is one of several in our complete 11.11 Debrief
Western brands have always thought of Boxing Day in the UK and today's 'Black Friday' in the US as the watershed moments for digital sales, but Single’s Day in China obliterates both of them. It marks how organised retail can create shopping events which act as a flashpoint for e-commerce sales.
With Cyber Monday in the US...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events