The annual BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Chinese Brands is a window into China’s pivot into a consumer-led economy with brands providing products and services for the urban middle classes charting the most impressive performance.
Education and travel agencies were the fastest growing sectors with an increase of 46 percent in brand value although tech and retail had higher increases in dollar terms with a growth of 16 percent to $163.7 billion and 22...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events