The account was transferred following a pitch that included OMD. MPG was unable to disclose the value of the business.
It is understood that MPG Media Contacts’ existing relationship with DBS Bank, which is part of Temasek Holdings, played a role in the appointment.
Temasek Holdings operates a portfolio worth around US$156 billion and has offices across Asia and Latin America. The sectors that the business covers include consumer goods,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events