Advertising has moved away from traditional media to unconventional forms of engagement. While some believe that technology is key in this new era of communication, I believe that the idea is still king. Technology is just a tool and digital media merely a platform for creative expression.
Young creatives tend to link innovative ideas to technology. But this doesn’t have to be the case. There are many forms of innovation in our creative communications, and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events