Multi-screen advertising company Pixels added to its mobile native-ad offering with two new rich-media ad products. Dubbed LISA and EVA, the formats join the company's first mobile native product, MONA, which launched in October.
Kevin Huang, CEO, Pixels
We are pleased with the success of MONA. It has been well received by clients and brands alike. Since its launch six months ago, we have...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events