Four years ago, French entrepreneurs Guillaume Martin and Max Rafalimanana completed a programme at Techstarsthe US-based tech start-up acceleratorand founded an innovative photo app called Pictarine. The app enables registered users to select images from their smartphones to print from their local Walgreens store in the States or to ship internationally.
With operations based in Toulouse, France, the team quickly grew from two to 16 members. Now,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events