TBWA has hired Steve Walls as the agency’s disruption master’, taking a regional strategy role in Asia-Pacific.
Walls joins from Publicis Communications Singapore, where he was chief strategy officer looking after Leo Burnett, Saatchi and Publicis. His 25 years in the industry have taken him to the UK, Australia, China, the US and Singapore where he will be based for TBWA, and he has spent time with agencies including BBH, Ogilvy, JWT...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events