The entry deadline for the Tangrams formerly the Asian Marketing Effectiveness and Strategy Awards, including the new Network of the Year award, has been extended until 10 March.
The festival and awards take place on 30 May in Singapore.
The Tangrams are Asia Pacific’s foremost awards honouring clients and their agencies for marketing strategies that deliver solid results to transform businesses and brands. The annual awards are evaluated by a panel...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events