BMW and Starcom have confirmed the pitch result to Campaign Asia-Pacific. The remit includes media planning and buying, as well as digital duties, for both BMW and the Mini brand. Starcom will run the account out of its Beijing office beginning in September.
The pitch also involved OMD and the incumbent, Carat, in the late stages, and the final decision came down to Starcom and Carat, according to sources close to the proceedings. ...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events