This first-time event featured speakers such as Jamie Reigle, APAC MD for Manchester United, who talked about the football club’s business objectives in the region. He stressed that Manchester United’s model is to drive top line through sponsorships, partnerships, media and merchandising and licensing products. As a result, the organisation is constantly looking for global and local partnerships with Asian companies.
Reigle also continues to lobby to bring the team to the region often...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events