Sir Martin Sorrell should consider more radical ways to restructure and simplify WPP in response to slowing revenue growth and changing client needs, according to people inside and outside the company.
The pressures that we’re seeing accelerate the need to simplify what we’ve got, the WPP chief executive admitted, after the company missed revenue targets at its half-year results on 23 August and the share price slumped by 11% in its biggest one-day fall since...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events