WPP chief executive Sir Martin Sorrell has written to the advertising giant's more than 200,000 employees to assure them the situation is under control, following yesterday's malware attack.
Sorrell said there was no indication that either employee or client data has been compromised in yesterday’s events, which affected a number of large global companies.
He also asserted that the group remains open for business. However, the employees of at least...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events