The online study surveyed 8014 web users aged 16-54 in Argentina, Australia, Canada, China, Germany, the Netherlands, the US and the UK with the aim of helping marketers produce greater synergy between media, social and mobile budgets by figuring out the role that consumer influence plays along the path to purchase.
The top 10 per cent of influencers have a significantly disproportionate influence, according to the study. A massive 72 per cent of the people...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events