The report by IBM’s Institute for Business Value is based on responses from more than 1100 individuals and interviews with more than two dozen executives from leading organizations around the world.
Despite the long journey ahead, corporations are keen as they recognise that top-line growth for successful social business users can improve between 3 and 11 per cent, while productivity can be increased by between 2 and 12 per cent, according to a study...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events