Ad management company Sizmek has appointed Kees de Jong as general manager of APAC operations as it moves to a general manager-defined structure intended to promote nimble and entrepreneurial decision-making at the local level.
In 2011, de Jong was the first employee in Australia for GroupM's Xaxis. He played a key role in defining the company's offering and building a team of 18 over two years. Since then he has acted as a consultant...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events