Can machines think It’s a question on Sir Tim Berners-Lee’s mind. A man clearly ahead of his time, the scientist, academic and inventor of the World Wide Web, is a visionary, whose innovative work has transformed businesses, governments and the world around us. Eccentric, yet immensely passionate about technology and the future of artificial intelligence AI, Berners-Lee wants brands and consumers to prepare for what’s coming a world in which AI touches almost every aspect of our...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events