Singles Day is a little bit like Halloween It's a day when brands can get out of character and style themselves after Tmall's recognisable cat mascot, provided that they are among the 52 brands chosen by the Alibaba-owned ecommerce platform for its ad series this year.
It has become the day when brands can behave differently, said Wei-Chong Khor, head of digital and ecommerce at Carat China, who has observed the mega Chinese...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events