Released as part of a report titled, Are You Digitally Normal, the index is aimed at determining what drives consumers to go online. The research drew on a sample of 33,000 respondents who were surveyed on whether, and how often, they undertook a range of online behaviours, ranging from blogging to banking. Statistical analysis was then used to group these behaviours by country and by motivation.
What makes this index unique among others of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events