I came across the enclosed advert in Singapore’s Today newspaper and couldn’t stop laughing
The IKEA meatballs are famous. I love them In the UKEurope they have stopped selling them due to the ever growing horsemeat scandal.
I love the irony of the fact that horsemeat sales in France have actually risen since the scandal in the UKother countries as they consider it a delicacy Although I don’t think that...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events