Against a backdrop of economic uncertainty and political unrest, Rodney Fitch created Fitch in the UK in 1972. In doing so, he formed a business that would come to be at the vanguard of what is the design industry.
Today, Fitch is ambitiously designing the future, bucking a trend that’s seen the demise of many branding consultancies around the world. In Asia, the firm, led by Andrew Crombie as CEO of Southeast and North Asia,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events