Crombie pictured came on board a week ago, filling the vacancy of Chris Baker, who left the agency last year after a stint that began in late 2011.
Crombie will be based in Shanghai and report to Gordon Domlija, the agency’s chief strategy officer and head of the Shanghai office. He will focus on developing broad digital strategy for China clients in the agency's Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou offices.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events