Consumers have more options than ever and factors like better service, lower prices or innovative products have become the norm rather than differentiators. Plus, technology has become a dramatic enabler when it comes to consumer choice. Here are seven customer-retention trends that can help your business stand out if you watch and act.
First, let’s take a leaf out of the e-commerce model. Online retail firms have taken the lead in creating compelling and fulfilling...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events