The multi-platform campaign in Australia, based around an augmented reality iPhone app called Sonic Vision Catch the Blue Blur, can be used in conjunction with out-of-home,TV, magazines, online banners and websites.
The app allows the public to capture the Sonic character and gain points by locating augmented reality markers around the country using built-in maps and GPS technology. Over the coming weeks, additional locations will become available and automatically update...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events