Kronick, a 26-year Ogilvy veteran, will officially assume the role on 1 January 2014 and continue to be based in Beijing.
In advance of Dahllof’s departure, the two will work together for the rest of the year to ensure a smooth transition for clients and staff.
“Steve has been an agent of change throughout his long career with Ogilvy and his time as a leader in Asia is no exception, said Christopher...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events