The dust had barely settled from the revelation that Japan’s largest agency, Dentsu, had been overcharging Toyota for its online advertising, when yet another controversy emerged to call the nation’s online marketing practices into question.
In early December, mobile internet company...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events