Joachim Schmaltz cuts an impressive figure. This is not just because of his height - the German giant towers at six feet six inches - but also his disarmingly genial and courteous demeanour.
Schmaltz, who is well spoken not only in English and his native German, but also in French and some Mandarin, has run the media business of Reuters, one of the globe’s largest media wires, for the past two years. His tasks at the company are broad, but...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events