Warc reported that marketers have declining confidence’ in the Asia-Pacific region, where budgets have generally decreased’, giving the region an index score of 46.0, down from 50.8 last month. In the Warc report, a reading of 50 is neutral.
This pulled down the headline GMI measurewhich combines readings for trading conditions and staffing levels alongside marketing budgetsfor Asia-Pacific down to 52.6 from 53 last month.
Commenting on the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events