“You have the attention span of a goldfish.” Remember saying this to a friend who couldn’t pay attention to what you were saying for more than a few seconds Well, research has now shown that it’s true for most of us when we’re on our mobiles, which means it’s likely to be true most of the time.
According to data from the Statistic Brain Research Institute, goldfish have an attention span of nine seconds, while...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events