The MCA is part of Malaysia's ruling coalition, Barisan Nasional National Alliance, and is a majority share-holder in national English daily The Star, which has been running the print ads.
According to multiple sources who requested anonymity, the agency that created the ads is Rapp Kuala Lumpur. Campaign Asia-Pacific tried to reach out to Lim Wai Yee, COO at Rapp KL, via email and mobile, but no...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events