The apparent, still unofficial, decision, which has taken the FMCG giant nearly four months to reach, leaves Omnicom’s PHD handling media buying and planning in Greater China Hong Kong, Taiwan and China and digital in India and New Zealand. GroupM’s Mindshare will retain media duties in much of Asia-Pacific including India, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia.
Elsewhere in the world, Mindshare has retained Unilever’s account in Western Europe, while PHD has...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events