With an investment of US$ 2.7 million, Qualtrics has made a commitment to grow its presence in the Singapore market.
In a media brief at the Fullerton Hotel, Bill McMurray, the managing director for Asia Pacific and Japan, explained why Qualtrics is entering the Singapore market with a product around experience management.
Citing a report from Bain, McMurray shared that two-thirds of workers around the world now are disengaged...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events