Markson is president of the global consumer marketing practice and chief creative officer for purpose branding at Ogilvy Public Relations, a post he has held since last year. Prior to Ogilvy, he spent 21 years with Edelman, where he was chief creative officer.
Markson, who splits his office time between North America and Europe, but travels to Asia frequently, sat down with Campaign Asia-Pacific during a visit to Hong Kong to discuss trends in consumer...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events