Chen, interactive marketing director at Coca-Cola China, told Campaign Asia-Pacific how she will adapt the company's strategy in her market.
Personally, I am seeing marketing as a pure discipline being combined with communications. It used to be separate, but the line is blurring and overlapping. We will be adopting the brand's global 'Content 2020' strategy in China. Content is the main driving factor, with everything else as a means to present content. And social media...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events