The report also speculates that if companies in China improve programmes for talent training and retention that could unleash over US$65 billion worth of productivity gains estimated total gain for all studied markets combine to reach $130 billion.
Adaptability became a focus for the researchers, who state “harnessing new technologies or exploiting new international markets” is key to what drives an economy to survive and flourish. Though China came out at the bottom...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events