The survey was conducted between 10 August and 7 September last year of more than 29,000 online consumers in 58 countries throughout Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, Africa and North America.
The findings showed that 81 per cent of Malaysian consumers ranked price as the most important factor when they make purchasing decisions, which exceeded the regional average for Asia Pacific by 17 points.
Consumers in Malaysia regarded price particularly...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events