Submissions will remain open until 20 April for the PR Awards Asia 2017, which take place on June 6 in Hong Kong.
The shortlist will be anounced on 15 May.
Now in its 16th year, PR Awards showcases the region’s most noteworthy works, those that advance the public relations industry and demonstrate truly innovative thinking. Led by professionals from the in-house ranks as well as senior agency executives, our judging panel...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events