The PR Awards this year has a total of 24 categories for which the judging is lead by jury chair Anita Gupta, also the head of corporate communications and sustainability for Asia-Pacific and EEMEA at DHL Asia Pacific, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa APEM.
This year's runner ups for the Asia-Pacific Network of the Year include Hill Knowlton, Ogilvy PR Worldwide Asia-Pacific, Strategic Public Relations and Weber Shandwick.
The finalists for Mid-sized Agency of the Year...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events