Top brands in the Philippines are generally local and established brands which are leaders in their respective product categories. Most are FMCG brands which have introduced new products.
Topping the list is mobile phone brand Nokia. The dominant market leader has a wide range of handset models from economy to premium, basic to sophisticated models. Another market leader Nescafe follows in second place. The brand recently revitalised itself with the introduction of different coffee mixes...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events