PHD’s APAC CEO, Susana Tsui, told Campaign Asia-Pacific the business is particularly significant because it represents a global shift from a westword focus to Asia.
This reflects a trend we’ve seen starting in IT and finance and shifting into mass-market goods, she said. Both Asia’s population and buying power are growing, so more brands see APAC as a new center. That’s why we’ve invested so much in the Singapore team.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events