PHD Hong Kong has promoted Clement Chung from general manager to managing director as Ray Wong steps down from his CEO role on 29 November.
Campaign broke the news of Wong's departure earlier this morning.
Wong joined Omnicom Group in 1990, firstly working at DDB, where he ran a planning team. In 1995, he moved to Guangzhou to head up the DYR Guangzhou media department. Twenty years ago, Wong was...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events