This appointment breaks PG's decade-long relationship with incumbent Starcom MediaVest. Also linked to the pitch was Aegis agency, Carat.
At the time the media review was called, it is understood that MediaCom was PG's agency of record in the Philippines.
The account is believed to be worth around US$450 million. On 30 June this year PG increased its global ad spend by over US$700 million...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events